A sprawling Nakomis ranch with over 100' feet of water frontage w/ private dock. Tastefully updated from top to bottom. Kitchen offers quartz, soft close shaker cabinets w/ pull-outs, crown molding above cabinet lighting, skylight, and island w/ seating. The sunroom boasts a panoramic view of the river, with access to a patio great for entertaining. The living room has a double-sided natural fireplace with real Chicago brick. Main floor laundry also doubles as an office. The dock has a 20' by 10' slip with an attached EZ-dock for a jet ski and a canoe. New shed in the backyard, steps, and railing to the dock, lawn irrigation system. Water softener and central vac are new. This property is immaculate and is 100% turn-key move-in ready!
- County LA CROSSE
- Total SqFt. 2,526
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Clinton to north on Nakomis
- Total Taxes $10,560
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Crawl Space
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Dimensions 22' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 23' x 12'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Sprinkler System
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Slip, River, View of Water
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District La Crosse