This is an Amish owned house. The home has plumbing with a full bath on Main, kitchen sink, custom made kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors, and it sits in a nice valley setting. Apple trees, blackberry bushes, shed with cement floor, and loft area for storage. Also, a full walk-out basement and large wrap around deck.
- County TREMPEALEAU
- Total SqFt. 3,100
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions Take Highway 53 to Blair, 1 mile North of Blair, Turn Right on Carpenter Road, go half mile, and turn right onto Snake Coulee Road, and go 1 mile.
- Total Taxes $2,429
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Heating/Cooling Gravity
- Heat Fuel Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Dimensions 25' x 17'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 35'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 20' x 17'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 13' x 14'
- Den Office Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 18'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Attached, 1 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- High School Blair-Taylor
- School District Blair-Taylor